Wednesday 1 April 2009

updates......

OK well its been a couple of weeks since i updated on whats happening with my title sequence..

we had a crit the other week and i got some feed back from my film. There was some positive and negative feed back and i took the negative feed back positively and did something about it. The music wasn't finished properly and we just got a piece of music of a website.... but i didn't like it so yesterday i started to make and produce my own piece.. its very dark and creepy, lots of low notes and sustained notes that drag for a couple of seconds... the music is quite edgy.. when i did the first line/tabs of notes and i played it back it really made my hairs stand up.. there are a couple of layers in the music and when i upload it today i will fit in the change of sound to fit my film... meaning raising and lowering the volume..

I also yesterday changed the saturation of the colour through out my film.. that was also another comment from the crit, because my film looked to bright when the thriller genre is quite dark, with shadows, not bright and colourful... but i think that was down to the hd camera i used... It took me a long time to just do that because i was on my own and i didn't know what i was doing... but i asked a friend for help :) and now i know allot more about the software were using and i also know the basics of the music software that i made my music from.. Now i feel a bit more confident and next year if i make it i think i am certainly working on my own...

Yesterday i also added in a new scene... slitting a throat ^^ i no that sounds horrible but i think it quite effective.. makes me go squeamish..

Today this morning i started to complete my music piece but i got kicked out of the mac room because of a class .. so i hope there is time to finish it with out being chucked off again...

No comments: